Friday, September 12, 2008

Obama Dumps Biden, Chooses Hillary

The lady, Sarah Palin, who has scared the Dems into casting aside Biden and choosing Hillary as V-P. Are they desperate or are they desperate?

Obama to name Hillary as V-P candidate as Biden gets unceremoniously dumped . . .
"I have a lifetime of experience. Sen. McCain has a lifetime of experience. Senator Obama has a speech he delivered in 2002." (Hillary Rodham Clinton)

We have received information from sources high in the Democratic Party that, in a cynical, desperation move, Hillary Rodham Clinton will replace the hapless Joe Biden as V-P candidate on the floundering Obama ticket. I will send out more information on this within the next hour. Hillary Clinton has said that Barack H. Obama is not qualified to be Commander-in-Chief. He hasn't grown any more qualified presumably in the past few weeks. As the saying now goes, "It took a Republican woman [Sarah Palin] to have the Obama Dems name a woman to the ticket."

"Stand up! Stand up! And fight for what's right" (John McCain)

Much more information to follow later . . . On my blogs, I first broke the news that John McCain would name Sarah Palin as his running mate (scroll down to the columns two weeks ago today).

4 comments:

Health And Fitness Geek said...

I haven't seen anything that it actually happened.. though I did report on my blog a couple of days ago that it's very possible.

I can't wait for Gulliani's quote to become real, "If I were Joe Biden, I would get it in writting.."

HAHA
Still, don't understimate a Obama/Hillary ticket.

-Paul
http://mccainpalin208.blogspot.com

Aubrey said...

I've been waiting for Biden's "heart attack". I know that sounds awful...

Fernando Ospina said...

This post would be interesting if it were actually true...

I find it strange that people would have more support a vice president that stands against everything Hillary ever stood for over a vice president that was responsible for the Violence Against Women Act.

Pure Waste said...

Biden is a perfect politician - experienced, intelligent, wise. But that's it. When Palin came to stage, and "PalinMania" started, Biden became invisible. So rumors claim, that Biden will officially "resign because of health problems", and Obama will invite Hillary to join his fight against Palin. Because she, and no longer McCain, is Obama's biggest problem now. http://www.votetheday.com/polls/obama-is-dumping-biden-269