Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bill Clinton Praises Sarah Palin

Sarah doing the "Habitat for Humanity" duties


Recently, in an interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Bill Cliton gave his initial opinion of Sarah Palin. And it's glowing.

CLOSING BELL WITH MARIA BARTIROMO

Clinton said, "She’s an instinctively effective candidate. And with a compelling story. And she grew up, came up in a political culture, a religious culture that is probably well to the right of the American center. But she didn’t basically define herself in those terms.

"She basically said: 'Look, this is where I come from. I’m not going to impose this on you. This is what I want to do and I think we can all be a part of.' So she handled herself very well."

Thus, according to Bill, Sarah has a record of placing the needs of the electorate above her personal beliefs. Someone I can trust to put the needs of our country above the needs of her party. A refreshingly accurate portrayal for a change.
And her abilities as a leader? Need I say more? Bill is impressed.
He says, "But I get why she’s done so well. It’s a mistake to underestimate her. Her intuitive skills are significant."

No comments: