Thursday, October 16, 2008

African-Americans Against Barack Obama

This morning (Thursday), I had my first confrontation with an (African-American) Obama Supporter. It was a confrontation that I won, and I'll write about it this weekend.

On this Saturday's Clintons4McCain program on Blog Talk Radio, there will be two African-Americans now campaigning ferociously against Obama. They will be Lloyd Marcus, a songwriter from Illinois, and Tanya Crews, a political activist and businesswoman from the Scranton, PA area.

I urge you to tune in to listen to Lloyd and Tanya, two courageous young people. Tanya,
We are looking forward to having you on the Clintons4McCain BlogTalkRadio, which you can link to here: http://blogtalkradio/clintons4mccain.

The show will be from 5-6 p.m. Eastern Time. I'll be one of the hosts, and the other will be Anne Franklin from Texas. Our lines will be open for live callers. The number will be: (347) 633-9273.

Last week's guest was "Moms4McCain" activist Jean Avery from Seattle, Washington. The progrma was excellent, and you can listen to it on the Clintons4McCain archive.

No comments: