Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton

Barack H. Obama will be our 44th President. Let's make sure our 45th is the woman below.




This particular blog will come to its "natural death" at the end of this week. Before that, however, I will write some more about a six-month-long experiment I had working with Hillary Supporters for McCain. Obviously, not enough of them voted for John McCain and Sarah Palin. However, at least 20% of the famous "18 million" DID in fact vote for McCain-Palin. That's a hefty number. Apparently, most of the Hillary Supporters for McCain recognize that "reform" of the Democratic Party is a fantasy. Millions of them now think of themselves as Independents, or even -- horror of horrors -- as Republicans. Good for them.

I'll write more on this subject later, but for now, I invite Hillary Supporters -- and everyone else -- to come to my new site: http://draftpalin2012.blogspot.com/. If you want to support Sarah in a 2012 race against Obama, please send me an e-mail with your first name, last name (or initial), state, and location. Send it to: TalkTop65@aol.com.

What do I think of Hillary Rodham Clinton? I believe she put career and Party ahead of Country. Her behavior since June 3 has been disgraceful. As Shakespeare's Falstaff put it, "Nothing lost save honor." She's a woman who lacks character and courage. Aside from that . . .

No comments: